Pearl Insurance has been providing professional liability solutions for 60 years. Our team is continuously evolving our insurance options and is confident we have the best Accountant’s Professional Liability Insurance Program on the market, offering coverage that’s just as affordable as it is necessary.
Protect your firm today from the staggering loss of time and hard-earned money that a lawsuit can cause your firm, not to mention the damage it does to your reputation.
Underwritten by General Star National Insurance Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of General Reinsurance Corporation, a Berkshire Hathaway Company, our Accountants Professional Liability coverage is backed by unmatched financial stability and capability.
Financially rated A++ by A.M. Best, our Accountants Professional Liability Insurance has more options than ever before.
- Ability to utilize multiple deductible reduction options — possibility of a complete waiver with eligible scenarios
- Reputation Protection: covers unfavorable information made available through social media
- No Consent to Settle Hammer Clause
- Pro Bono Professional Services coverage
- Employee Dishonesty
- Not-for-Profit D&O coverage
- Equity Interest coverage
- Net and Privacy Protection
- $600 a Day for Lost Earnings/No Aggregate
- Multiple Limit Options
Plus, you can take advantage of our exclusive Equity Plus Endorsement, offering various coverages.
- Moonlighting for Tax Preparation for partners of the firm
- Partners Extended Reporting Period
- Coverage for IRS 7216 issues with $25,000 expense limits
- Disabled Partner Replacement/addition of $15,000 for fees associated with hiring a qualified temp replacement
- Deductible waived when a claim is successfully closed within one year ($10,000 maximum waiver)
Insurance is provided for, but not limited to:
- Tax Engagements
- Tax Planning
- Reviews (optional)
- Prior Acts protection is available
- Predecessor firm coverage
- Independent Contractors
- Notary public—if in connection with your accounting services
Get a Premium Estimate
Request a Renewal Reminder